Wednesday, November 30, 2005

End of Semester Final

This one goes out to the lifeless wonder who called me at 1.00 this morning to ask if I was ever going to blog again.

I last blogged on Sunday... and actually, by the time I finished it, it was Monday morning. Leave me alone!

Question 1
I'm a college student. If it's 1.00am: I'm...
A) drunk
B) doing homework
C) talking a friend through their day
D) in bed

Hint: the correct answer will tell you it is no time for me to blog.

Question 2
You're calling me at 1.00am, and you're not my girlfriend.
A) someone just died
B) you need a ride home from the bar
C) you've drunk-dialed me
D) you're not getting any from your significant other

Hint #1: the person who called me was not drunk.
Hint #2: unless its family, death notices can wait 'til morning.

Question 3
I'm a college student. It's late November. I'm...
A) getting ready for finals
B) worn out from the semester
C) buried in assignments
D) really wanting to hear your entire family history

Hint: As in Question 2, you are not my girlfriend... D is not the answer.

Question 4
A vicious rumor leaves point A and travels 24 pages on an internet message board. The evidence that the rumor is false leaves point B and travels 17 posts before being being shot down by confused persons. The two points of origin are 8 sections apart. At what point does the human head explode?
A) when the rumor starts
B) when the the truth is buried
C) when the admin shuts down the message board
D) all of the above

Hint: someone is being childish.

Question 5
The next time I will blog is...
A) later today
B) maybe tomorrow
C) possibly never
D) whenever I fucking feel like it

Hint: get at least one question right, answer D.

How did you do? The test is worth 1000 points, making up 100% of your final grade. Those of you who cheated will fail, and your academic dishonesty will be reviewed by the university.

Hint: Andrea, I saw you looking over Moose's shoulder.

Hand your tests to the right, they will be grade whenever I get a chance, and the grades will be posted accordingly, unless of course, I forget to. If I forget to post your grade the registrar will mark your grade as incomplete, and eventually withdrawn, rendering any grade you might have received useless. Your phone calls will no longer be answered, and I will feed you a line of bullshit about how I will post your grade so that you may receive credit for this course.

Hint: It's been a fucking year... I'm still waiting for that grade, Dr. Allen.

3 Comments:

At 30/11/05 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I love Cosmo quizes.

Question 1:
e) asking a friend for advice, probably because she's the smartest person you know :)

Question 2:
e) none of the above. We've already discussed 'd' too much

Question 3:
b. We're just trying to motivate you enough to get through the semester. You only have one more left after this, then you can get the hell out of the "single mother" state

Question 4:
not even going there

Question 5:
d. this is your dictatorship

You need to get laid more. Oh, sorry Nina.

 
At 30/11/05 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!! Hahahaha! (guess who)

 
At 30/11/05 11:25 PM, Blogger Sam said...

can you make it multiple choice, anonymous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home