Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Why? Because You've Asked for It

I really don't like to copy things done on other people's blogs. But some of you have taken it upon yourselves to call me out on this. Fine. Here. You asked for it.

2 names you go by
1. Sam
2. Crash

2 parts of your heritage
1. German
2. Swedish

2 things that scare you
1. my mother's driving
2. snakes

2 of your everyday essentials
1. milk
2. 8 hours of sleep

2 things you are wearing right now
1. blue jeans
2. button-down shirt (unbuttoned, of course)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. John Mellencamp
2. U2

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. 54-40, "Casual Viewin'"
2. Liquido, "What You Keep Inside"

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. understanding
2. intellectual debate

2 truths
1. I was eligible to vote in 2000, but didn't
2. I really do have Canadian roots

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. eyes
2. intelligence

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. video games
2. photography (it's new to me, but I love it)

2 things you want really badly
1. to have a job when I graduate from college
2. my friends to be happy

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Vancouver, BC
2. London

2 things you want to do before you die
1. visit every MLB ballpark
2. graduate college

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. anything I say could be seen in a sexual context
2. I don't know a thing about women

2 things you are thinking about now
1. this country could be a lot worse off than it is right now
2. this is almost torture for me to complete, and for you to read

2 stores you shop at
1. Kohls
2. Borders

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Nina
2. Amanda

There you have it. If you've had half the fun reading this that I had writing it... then I've had twice as much fun writing this as you've had reading it.

10 Comments:

At 1/11/05 7:20 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I really don't like to copy things done on other people's blogs Sheesh, Sam, sorry :) I just wanted to learn more aboutcha! Thanks for playing, albeit begrudgingly!

 
At 1/11/05 11:36 PM, Blogger Sam said...

I flattered that you want to get to know me... but aren't you engaged? :) I just don't want people thinking I'm stealing ideas, that's all.

 
At 2/11/05 7:16 AM, Blogger Adam said...

I'm always ripping ideas off blogs...thats half the fun!

 
At 2/11/05 7:54 AM, Blogger Emily said...

what, so being engaged means never learning more about other people? :) Just some blog fun!

 
At 2/11/05 12:26 PM, Blogger vcthree said...

vcthree hates copying ideas from other blogs, unless those ideas will make his life that much easier...

 
At 2/11/05 1:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

just for that, Vent... I should change one of those "people who I want to see fill it out" to you.

And, Em... just limits some (I said some) of the fun for me. :)

 
At 2/11/05 4:50 PM, Blogger vcthree said...

D'OH!

 
At 2/11/05 5:00 PM, Blogger vcthree said...

I was going to ask you upon how you acquired my name...but I see the answer is right before my eyes. Serves me right for putting a copyright tag on site.

Anyhow...I'll do it. I'll step up and humiliate myself before the universe. :-)

 
At 2/11/05 10:41 PM, Blogger Sam said...

nothing to be ashamed of in your name, buddy.

 
At 3/11/05 11:03 AM, Blogger vcthree said...

Nope. That's why I'm not changing it.

I should have that post done by Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home