Saturday, May 28, 2005

Welcome to Internet Hell

So my friend continues to hound me about starting a blog. I tried to warn him that nobody wants to know what I have to say, and those who do know are innocent bystanders-- and prefer not to know. Besides, exactly what could I bring to a blog? I dragged my feet, I tried to hold off. I just didn't want the novelty of my rantings and ravings to wear off. If I'm pissed off enough to want to make myself heard, I'll find a way-- a time and a place-- to do it. Still, the houndings continued. I gave in. I am no longer a novelty-- I have joined the rest of you. I feel my opinion means enough to combat whatever you have to say.

I cannot guarentee I will udpate everyday, but if I have something to say, it will be done here. I'm not going to step on the toes of my colleagues who also have blogs, but they should not feel safe from my ranting and raving on their blogs either.

This is the place for my anger-- and I live in a 'red' state, full of red-clad morons (Nebraska)... the anger will be prominent. There will be sports gallore, there will be politics, there will even be the occaisional pounding on the way people are-- again, I live in Nebraska-- it needs to be said.

And so to all of you, I say welcome to Internet Hell. It is up to you to decide if it is a good place, or a bad place. And if you really think this is a waste fo time-- well then, blame Matty and AJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home